Muj Gaad By Ajay Chopra
Fish and radish may be an unusual combination, but this recipe is a burst of flavours.Read More
- 1 kg rohu fish
- 3 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- 1/2 kg white daikon radish
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri ver masala
- To Make Muj Ghad: Marinate fish pieces in salt red chillie powder and turmeric.
- Deep fry the marinated fish till fish is done.
- Peel the radish and cut in 1 1/2 inch long batons and deep fry radish batons in same oil till golden brown.
- Remove oil from the pan, leaving 2 tbsp oil for gravy.
- In Pan add red chilli powder, asafoetida water and stir well.
- Add salt fennel powder kashmiri ver masala water and stir gravy.
- Add fried radish and fish to the pan and cook till fish and radish absorb all the flavours.
- Garnish murji gaad with fresh coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice.
Explore our Popular Stories.