Mug Pizza By Sakshi Rahul Tiwary
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 5
It's a quick and easy recipe for lockdown and it's taste's yummy loved by allRead More
- 3 teaspoon maida
- 3 teaspoon milk
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1pinch of baking powder
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 3 teaspoon of mixed chopped vegetables (capsicum, onion, tomatoes, and boiled American sweet corn
- 1teaspoon ginger garlic black paper paste
- 3 teaspoon grated mozzarella chesse
- 1 teaspoon pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasonings
- Salt to taste
- Take a microwave safe mug grease it with oil.
- Add maida in a mug.
- Add pinch of baking powder and baking soda in a same mug mix it with the help of small spoon.
- Add milk and oil into it and mixed well (the consistency of batter is like the consistency of cake batter.
- In the top of the batter apply pizza sauce.
- In other side take chopped mixed vegetables add ginger garlic black paper paste into it and a pinch of salt mixed it well.
- Spread all the vegetables at the top of the pizza sauce .
- Then add grated chesse at the top of the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the seasonings on the top.
- Pre heat the microwave for 2 mins.
- Keep the mug in the preheated microwave .
- Now bake the mug pizza for the 2min in normal cooking mode(every microwave is of different companies so after keeping the mug watch it if your chesse is melt your mug pizza is ready to serve.