Why not ditch the regular Cheese Balls with something new and exciting? Well, this crispy and tender, stuffed Cheese Bites served with Garlic Aioli is sure to entice your taste buds and will make you keep asking for more.Read More
- 5 - 6 sliced jalapenos
- 5 - 6 pieces of bocconcini cheese
- Oil for frying
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- For Dip: 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt as per taste and 2 garlic cloves
- For garnish: Bell pepper juliennes and Parsley leaves
- Give the bocconcini cheese butterfly cut. Stuff it with sliced jalapenos and seal it with using. Repeat the same with other cheese.
- In a bowl, add corn flour, salt as per taste, oregano, water and mix it. Dip the sticks in cornflour mixture. Coat it in the breadcrumbs and deep fry it in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
- For the dip, in a bowl. add mayonnaise, salt as per taste, grated garlic cloves and mix it.
- Garnish with bell pepper juliennes, parsley leaves and serve with the dip.
Explore our Popular Stories.