Motichoor Parfait By Rakhee Vaswani
A classic fusion dessert with the richness of motichoor laddoos.Read More
- 5 motichoor laddoos
- 5 to 6 crushed digestive biscuits
- 2 tbsp thick custard
- 60 to 70 gms condensed milk
- 3 tbsp rabdi
- 2 to 3 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Crumble three motichoor laddoos in a bowl, add 5-6 crushed digestive biscuits and mix well. Set the mixture as a base in little jars. Refrigerate the jar for 10-15 minutes. In a bowl, add 2 tbsp thick custard, 60-70 gms condensed milk and whisk well. Add 3 tbsp rabdi to the mixture and mix well. Add 2-3 tbsp whipped cream and mix well. Fill the mixture in a piping bag and pipe it over the laddoos base in the jars. Top it with crumbled motichoor laddoos and chopped pistachios. Motichoor Parfait is ready.
Explore our Popular Stories.