Motichoor Laddoo By Ranveer Brar
Motichoor Laddoos are one of the most popular laddoos in the country and are easily available in any sweet shop. With Chef Ranveer Brar's recipe, you can now make these laddoos at home.Read More
- 1 cup gram flour
- sugar syrup
- silver warq
- Make a batter of gram flour, Water, a pinch of Salt.
- Heat ghee in a medium size kadhai.
- Pour batter in a zero size boondi ladle, Remove the boondi once they are crispy and golden in colour.
- Seive the boondi through a narrow seive to separate big and small boondi.
- Make single thread Sugar syrup.
- Put small boondi in sugar syrup and let them soak in it.
- Remove the boondi from sugar syrup with a fine seive and drain the excess syrup, keep the boondi aside to cool down.
- Spread ghee on palms and bind boondi lightly into small sphere shape balls.
- Garnish with silver warq and finaly chopped pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.