Mosoden By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Mosoden, the Tripura style roasted vegetables. Drizzled lightly with oil, seasoned, perfectly spiced and baked to golden, tender perfection this roasted vegetable dish is truly sensational.Read More
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp onion seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cubed brinjal & potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- In a bowl, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, onion seeds, sea salt, olive oil and mix it well.
- Add cubed brinjals & potatoes and toss it. Spread the mixture in a baking tray. Roast it in the preheated oven at 190'C for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic, red bell pepper and toss it. Roast it again for 15 minutes at the same temperature.
- Heat a plate on the gas stove. Add butter over the base for the sizzling effect. Add the brinjals and potatoes.
- Garnish with black pepper powder, lemon juice and serve with chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.