Moraiya Khichdi By LF Team
Many people get bored eating fruits, peanuts or sabudana during fasts or vrats. Living Foodz presents a simple and nutritious khichdi that is easy to make and can be eaten during fasts to avoid weakness.Read More
- 1 cup sama rice
- 1 chopped potato
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- rock salt to taste
- chopped coriander
- Soak the Sama rice in water and leave it for a while.
- In a pan, heat the ghee, add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, peanuts, chopped potatoes and sauté well.
- Add the soaked Sama rice and mix well.
- Add water, rock salt and mix again.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the Moraiya khichdi to a serving plate and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.