Moong Sprouts with Grilled Chicken By Rishim Sachdeva
Moong Sprouts with Grilled Chicken
Moong sprouts are a rich source of vitamin B9. Serve them with grilled chicken, it makes a protein packed meal. Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a recipe that is easy to make and tates amazing.Read More
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp capers
- 3 - 4 tbsp olive oil
- parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 25 gm grated parmesan cheese
- 200 gm chicken (cooked)
- 1/2 cup moong sprouts
- For garnish
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a blender jar, add chopped garlic, capers, olive oil, parsley leaves and grind it.
- Remove the paste in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and mix it well.
- Add cooked chicken, moong sprouts and toss it.
- Add the mixture in a plate.
- Add grated parmesan cheese, olive oil and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.