Moong nuggets By SHEFALI JOSHI
It is crispy party snack and easy to prepare tea time snackRead More
- 1 cup moong sprouts
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp ginger and green chillies paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Grated cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Corn flour paste(1tbsp with 1/4 cup water
- Coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Blanch moong sprouts in hot water for 5-10 min and roast oats in pan.
- Mash potatoes add blannched moong sprouts oats ,red chillies powder , ginger green chillies paste,chaat masala, garam masala, turmeric powder,lemon juice,salt .
- Prepare mixture of it then prepare round balls by stuffing cheese in it.
- Dip it in corn flour paste.
- Roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry nuggets till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint coriander chutney or tomato sauce.