Moong Dal Pizza By Anjali Khatwani
Moong Dal Pizza
Moong dal pizza can be made in home easily with less ingredients and its healthy recipe.Read More
- 1 cup Yellow Moong Dal
- 3-4 tbsp. Butter
- Chopped Vegetables – Onion, Capsicum, Carrot, Sweet Corn etc
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 inch Ginger
- ½ tsp. Eno / Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak Yellow Moong Dal in water for 2 hours.
- Drain excess water from Moong dal, add Ginger, Green Chillies and Salt.
- Grind in the mixer grinder to make the coarsely ground batter.
- Take 1 part of the batter in a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame, add some butter and spread.
- Add ½ tsp. Soda or Eno, mix well.
- Pour the batter into hot pan, spread evenly.
- Add Vegetable Toppings of your choice.
- Cover with lid and cook for 4 – 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After 5 minutes, remove the lid and apply some butter in all the corners of Pizza, cook for 2 – 3 minutes without cover.
- Apply some more butter on the top and flip over the Pizza.
- Cook for just 1 minute.
- Switch off the gas and serve hot.
- After cooking moong dal batter in pan for 1 minute You can also add pizza sauce vegetables and cheese and cover the lid and let it cook for 3 minutes as cheese melts add oregano and chilly flakes and let it cook for 2 minutes in open and serve hot.