Moong Dal Khichdi
Khichdi being the healthiest and wholesome meal can comfort and soothe you and this recipe is no exception. Zarine shares this special recipe from the Khan’s kitchen to uplift your mood as and when you need.Read More
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 6 green cardamoms
- 3 cinnaman sticks
- 4 cloves
- 2 chopped onions
- 500 gm washed rice
- 250 gm washed moong dal
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- chopped coriander
- mint leaves
- 5 green chillies
- In a heated pan add ghee, cardamoms, cinnamon sticks, cloves and stir it.
- Add chopped onions and let it fry.
- In a bowl add washed rice, washed moong dal and mix it properly.
- Add water in dal & rice and leave it.
- To the onions add rice, salt, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Close the pan with a lid and let it boil.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, whole chillies and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- To garnish add chopped coriander leaves and Moong Dal Khichdi is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.