Moong dal kachori By Simaira Panjwani
Moong dal kachori
Very easy to make crispy n mouth wateringRead More
- For dough :
- Maida or plain flour 1 cup
- Oil 1/4 cup for moine
- Salt as per taste
- Water as per need
- For stuffing: moong dal 1/2 cup socked over night
- Dry masala red chilli powder, turmeric,amachur,salt,char masala,coriander powder 1 tbsp each or as per your taste
- Besan 2 tbsp
- Jeera/ cumin seeds 1 tbep
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Oil to fry
- For dough : take big bowl add plain flour oil and salt n mix well add water lil but at time n make soft dough n cover it leave it for 20 to 30 minutes .
- For stuffing: take pan n heat it n add 2 tbsp of oil when it hot add cumin seeds n add all dry masala chilli turmeric n coriander powder n fry for 1 minutes then add socked dal n mix well add besan now n mix it den add amachur powder n garam masala chat masala n mix well no water added . Cook for 5 minutes n cover it . Turn off gas n cool the mixture.
- Now make small balls with cooled moong dal mixture.
- Make small balls of dough as well .
- Take 1 ball on your palm n roll it with your fingers n put 1 ball of stuffing inside n pack it carefully.. check there is no crack n nothing is coming out otherwise kachori will break in oil..
- Now heat oil in pan to fry kachori .. dont let it too hot if u want to make fluffy n crispy kachori.. take 3 to 4 kachoris n put in oil when too hot n take out your batch like this only for 2 to 3 seconds just fry both of side n keep kachori in plate.. it's not done yet.
- Again heat the pan n when oil is cold put your fried kachori keep the flame low to medium . When it come up put flame medium to high so it will b fluffy n crispy from inside..
- Thnk u if anything u can ask me.