A colourful and nutritious breakfast option to kick-start your day.Read More
- 250 gm moong dal
- 100 gms rice
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Soak moong dal and rice together for 24 hours.
- Finely grind moong dal and rice mixture along with cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste, salt, sugar and green chillies.
- Add little water to the batter to get the correct consistency.
- Heat a non stick pan, add a few drops of oil and add a spoonful of batter and spread it lightly with a spoon.
- Cook on medium flame until crisp brown and flip the chilla on the other side.
- Once cooked, remove from pan and enjoy with a dollop of butter.