Momo with Fried Egg
Delicious things in small packages, just like these momos. Spike it up with a perfectly cooked sunny side up egg.Read More
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp onions
- 2 tsp chopped cashew nuts
- 2 tsp carrots
- 2 tsp finely chopped French beans
- 2 tsp mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 200 gms tofu
- 2 tsp sprouted beans
- 3 tsp spring onions
- 2 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp oil
- For the filling - heat oil in a sauce pan.
- add sesame oil, chopped onion, ginger, cashew nuts, carrots, French beans and mushrooms.
- Add pepper, soya sauce and water into it.
- Cook on low flame.
- Add tofu into it.
- mix them well.
- tip - sprinkle salt into the ingredients after you add mushrooms, it will help cook the ingredients quickly.
- top it off with beans, sprouts and spring onions.
- transfer the filling mixture into a plate and keep it in the fridge for a few minutes.
- for the dough - in a mixing bowl, add refined flour, egg, salt, baking soda and water.
- keep kneading the flour.
- add oil and continue to knead the dough until it gets soft.
- allow it to rest for 10 mins.
- Break the dough into small pieces and hand roll them into dough balls.
- roll each mini dough ball as flat as you can.
- cut the dough with a round shaped bowl or cookie cutter.
- then spread the stuffing on it and cover it with another round shaped dough.
- seal them together.
- make design at the edges with the help of a spoon to prepare a momo .
- Cook the momos in a steamer for 7 to 8 mins .
- transfer the momos from the steamer and cook it with oil on a flat pan.
- in the same flat Pandey a half fried egg.
- serve the momos on the plate and top it off with the half fried egg.
- garnish it with chopped spring onions and sesame oil.