Mohanthal By Ranveer Brar
Who doesn’t like Mohanthal, the traditional Gujarati sweet dish? Chef Ranveer Brar presents the recipe for this besan and ghee based sweet infused with saffron and sprinkled with dry fruits. This coarse-textured but flavourful sweet is super tasty.Read More
- 1 ½ cup coarse besan
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp saffron
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp desi ghee
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp desi ghee
- To make Mohanthal, mix thick gram flour, desi ghee and milk in a bowl; then filter it and grind it in a mixer grinder.
- Make string syrup by mixing water, saffron and sugar in a pot vessel.
- On the other side, roast the mixture of desi ghee and gram flour in a pan and add milk to it and keep stirring.
- Once the syrup is ready, mix it with roasted gram flour, add some milk and let it cook.
- Mohanthal is ready; decorate it with pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.