Mohanthal is a traditional mithai (Sweet) from Gujarat. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for this sweet made with gram flour. This mithai has outstanding flavours. It's a Gujarati fudge-like delicious sweet.Read More
- 2 cup besan
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- For garnish
- silver vark
- In a bowl, add besan, milk, ghee and rub all the three ingredients together like a crumble and keep it aside for 30 minutes. Strain the mixture in another bowl for even consistency of the mix.
- In a pan, add water, sugar and let it melt.
- In another pan, add ghee, besan and keep stirring it until it is roasted. Switch off the gas and add sugar syrup.
- Add the mixture in a tray and keep it aside to set for 2 hours. Cut it in the desired shape.
- Garnish with silver vark, almonds and pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.