Mock Meat Stir Fry By Pankaj Bhadouria
Mock Meat Stir Fry
If you don’t eat meat but want to experience the taste of it, try Chef Pankaj Bhadouria’s Mock meat Stir Fry. In this recipe, the chef uses meat made from flour and combines it with stir-fried veggies. The mock meat has meat-like texture and taste, and the stir-fried vegetables are savoury and tasty.Read More
60 - 120 Min
- all-purpose flour dough
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- Soak the all-purpose flour dough in the water for 2 hours. Strain the water from the dough.
- To the boiling water, add soy sauce, salt as per taste, mock meat and let it cook for 10 - 12 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped garlic cloves, diced red, yellow and green bell pepper. Add chopped carrot and toss it. Add the pieces of mock meat and mix it.
- In a bowl, add cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, black pepper powder, salt as per taste, water and mix it well. Add the mixture in the pan and mix it.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.