Mint Wheat Bread By Hina
Mint Wheat Bread
Its a complete unique, flavoured,healthy and one of the tastiest bread. Its an intrestimg recipie please do try in your kitchen. Mints enhance the flavour of bread completely and you can served it with topped cheese or you can serve it as it is.Read More
- 300 gm Whole Wheat Flour.
- 10-12 pcs Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Honey
- 12 gm Dry Yeast.
- 150 ml Milk (Approx)
- 5 gm Salt
- A pinch of Sugar
- 25 ml Unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp water
- Take a clean bowl and mix yeast with sugar and lukewarm water.
- Do finely chopped mint leaves and keep aside.
- Take a separate bowl and sieve flour then add honey, yeast mixture, chopped mint leaves and make a dough kneading constantly with milk.
- After sometime add butter and salt and kneaad again untill you get a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with wet cloth and Keep it for proving for 15 to 20 mins.
- Once done take the dough knock back remove all gases from the dough and give a shape.
- Keep it in the greased bread mould, brush top with milk or water and let it for proving for further 15mins.
- Bake at 200 degree centigrade in preheated oven until golden brown colour.
- Once done remove from the oven brush with unsalted butter , Cool it, Slice it and Serve.