Mint Cupcake By Amrita Shrivastava
Here I made "Mint Cupcake". Its egg less . I used wheat flour in place of, refined flour and used sugar candy(mishri) in place of sugar to make it healthy. Fresh mint leaves enhanced it's flavour. It's easy to make. My son and in-lawas loved it's flavour.Read More
- 1 cup - Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup - Sugar candy powder(mishri)
- 4 tbsp - Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup - Milk
- 1/2 cup - Oil
- 1/4 cup - Curd
- 1 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Baking Soda
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp - Green Food Colour
- 1/4 cup - Fresh Mint Leaved
- 1/4 cup - Tuti- Frutti
- In a blender jar take mint leaves, little bit of milk, and green colour and blend it.
- First beat curd and powdered sugar candy. Beat till it desolve. Add oil, milk powder and vanilla essence. Beat 2-3min.
- Now add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well, and make a batter.
- Now add mint mixture, into batter. Mix well. Add tutti- frutti. Mix well.
- Pour this better into silicone mould. Pre heat oven at 180℃, and keep tin into oven fir 25-30 min, or till complete cook.