Mini Soya Samosa By Shipra Khanna
Mini Soya Samosa
Are you fond of eating samosas but refrain from eating potatoes? Chef Shipra Khanna has a Soya Samosa recipe for you which lets you enjoy the taste of samosa without worrying about the carb content of potatoes.Read More
- 250 grams all purpose flour
- 2 tsp caraway taste
- 1/2 cup ghee
- salt and water
- For Filling
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp ginger - garlic paste
- 1 bowl soaked soya granules
- 1/4 cup boiled peas
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala and red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- For Garnish: Red chilli sauce and Mint leaves
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, slat as per tase, caraway seeds, ghee and mix it well. Add water and prepare a dough and set it in the fridge.
- For the filling, in a heated pan, add oil, ginger - garlic paste, chopped onion, soya granules, boiled peas and mix. Add salt as per taste, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and mix it again. Add chaat masala, mix it and transfer in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Roll out the dough, wet the edges with water and fold it into a triangular paste. Add the filling and seal the edges. Deep fry the samosa until it turns golden.
- Garnish with red chilli sauce, mint leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.