Mini Soya Moghlai Paratha
As we know that moghlai dish can't be prepared without meat. But in this lockdown may be you are not getting all the ingredients. That's why I replaced the chicken with soya chunk keema, add other veggies and eggs and prepared a extra crispy cover layer. It's so delicious.. So mouthwatering.Read More
- 1medium tomato finely chopped
- 1medium onion finely chopped
- Green chilli as per taste
- 15 pieces soya chunk
- Coriander leaves
- 1big cup flour
- Cold water
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ajwain
- 1/2 tbsp kalanji
- 1/2 tbsp Peeper powder
- 1/2 tbsp jeera powder
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 5 tbsp slurry mixture of maida and water
- Add kalanji, ajwain, little salt in flour, mix it.
- Add 4tbsp oil mix it.
- Add cold water step by step, knead a soft dough, rest it for an hour by covering a moist cotton towel.
- Boil the soya chunk and minced it.
- Take bowl, add minced soya, add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, coriander leaves and mix it.
- Add salt per taste, add rest of the spices, mix it.
- Break the egg in the bowl, properly mix.
- Take the dough, make small pieceTake one and spread iPut 2tbsp mixture of soya, fold it from each sideSizes are small as making mini moghlai paratha.
- Close the opening sides with a slurry mixture of maida.
- Do the same for the rest of dough and soya mixture.
- Put them in fridge for 5-7 mins.
- Then heat oil in a pan, place the open side of folded paratha in oli, fry them in slow medium heat.
- Slow heat is required to cook the stuffed egg soya mixture.
- When it turns golden brown, place them on tissue paper to soak the excess oil.
- Now your mini moghlai is ready to serve.