Mini Soya Moghlai Paratha By Prantick Santra
Mini Soya Moghlai Paratha
As we know that moghlai dish can't be prepared without meat. But in this lockdown may be you are not getting all the ingredients. That's why I replaced the chicken with soya chunk keema, add other veggies and eggs and prepared a extra crispy cover layer. It's so delicious.. So mouthwatering.Read More
- 1medium tomato finely chopped
- 1medium onion finely chopped
- Green chilli as per taste
- 15 pieces soya chunk
- Coriander leaves
- 1big cup flour
- Cold water
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ajwain
- 1/2 tbsp kalanji
- 1/2 tbsp Peeper powder
- 1/2 tbsp jeera powder
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 5 tbsp slurry mixture of maida and water
- Add kalanji, ajwain, little salt in flour, mix it.
- Add 4tbsp oil mix it.
- Add cold water step by step, knead a soft dough, rest it for an hour by covering a moist cotton towel.
- Boil the soya chunk and minced it.
- Take bowl, add minced soya, add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, coriander leaves and mix it.
- Add salt per taste, add rest of the spices, mix it.
- Break the egg in the bowl, properly mix.
- Take the dough, make small pieceTake one and spread iPut 2tbsp mixture of soya, fold it from each sideSizes are small as making mini moghlai paratha.
- Close the opening sides with a slurry mixture of maida.
- Do the same for the rest of dough and soya mixture.
- Put them in fridge for 5-7 mins.
- Then heat oil in a pan, place the open side of folded paratha in oli, fry them in slow medium heat.
- Slow heat is required to cook the stuffed egg soya mixture.
- When it turns golden brown, place them on tissue paper to soak the excess oil.
- Now your mini moghlai is ready to serve.