Mini Oreo cake
This cake recipe is completely fireless. It is best for your chocolate craving. It has a special chocolatey richness with the exquisite Oreo cookies.Read More
- 15 Oreo biscuits, grinded
- 2 -3 digestive biscuits, grinded
- Melted chocolate
- Icing sugar
- Chocolate syrup
- Grind the Oreo biscuits and the digestive biscuits together and keep them aside in a bowl.
- Now, add half teaspoon of coffee to it and mix together.
- Now add milk to it until it forms a nice dough and keep it aside.
- Take 100 gm of melted chocolate. And add butter, milk and chocolate syrup in it at a ratio of 3:1.
- Keep this mixture in a refrigerator for 10 to 15 mins.
- Now take the dough and divide it in 4 equal parts.
- Roll the parts in a shape of a circle. Roll it very thick.
- Now take the first part and keep it on a plate. Now spread the chocolate mixture which was made earlier. Sprinkle some icing sugar over it.
- Do this with all th four layers layer by layer.
- Now take chocolate syrup and glaze over the cake.
- Keep the cake in the refrigerator for some time.
- Now thake some melted chocolate and add some butter to it, chocolate ganache is ready.
- Take the cake and cover it with the chocolate ganache.
- For plating, thake the cake. And place a Oreo cookie over it.
- Put some candies around it. Put some cookie crumb around the cake.
- Put some chocolate syrup one the plate. Your mini Oreo cake is ready!.