Winner - Your recipe contest Week 4
A combination of 2 favourites - Cheesecake and Mango . It is a no bake cheesecake . Easy to make and a refreshing dessert as the heat is going up.Read More
25 minutes to make , 10 minutes for Mango Rose garnish , 6 hrs to set .
- 1/2 cup crushed digestive biscuits / marie biscuits
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 6 tbsp mango pulp
- 1/2 mango (for garnishing )
- Add the crushed digestive biscuits into butter and mix it . Put it into moulds (lined with butter paper ) or bowls in which you want to serve. Press the mixture to make a layer in the mould and keep in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl whip the heavy whipping cream with a whipping machine - till it forms soft peaks.
- In another bowl soften the cream cheese with a whisk.
- In the softened cream cheese add in the mango pulp and sugar and mix it properly until everything is combined well.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream.Mix it with whisk til everything is combined . Using the whipping machine can over beat it.
- Add this mixture into the moulds above the crushed biscuit layer. Set it in the freezer for 2-3 hrs.
- Chop the half mango into thin slices horizontally.
- Take out the moulds from the freezer . Arrange the thin slices on top of the cheesecakes .
- To form the rose - take one slice and turn it to form a round , put it on the middle (dipping it little into the cheesecake). Then take another slice and wrap it around the one placed in the middle (again dipping it a little in the mixtur. Cut into smaller slices if required.
- Keep it in the fridge to set for 3 hrs . Then take it out of the mould and serve it cold .