Mini Gur Paratha By Shazia Khan
Mini Gur Paratha
Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium. It prevents constipation by aiding digestion. Chef Shazia Khan uses jaggery to make gud parathas. Your kids are surely going to love these parathas.Read More
- Wholewheat dough/ Atta dough - 1 small ball
- 1 tsp ghee
- ½ tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tbsp grated jaggery/gur ( powdered)
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- A pinch of fennel powder
- Dry flour
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Mix ghee with whole wheat flour.
- Add water to make a dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for around 10 minutes.
- For filling, Mix coconut, jaggery, cardamom powder and fennel powder in a bowl.
- Roll a ball of dough using dry flour and make a small paratha.
- Spread ghee using a spoon.
- Spoon the Jaggery mix in the center and join the sides to make a ball again, just like you do for any other stuffed paratha.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and roll.
- Heat a tawa or skillet and put the parantha to cook.
- Apply ghee and roast for about a minute and flip again and apply ghee on other side too.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.