Mini Frittatas By LF Team
Make mini versions of Italian frittatas at home with this simple and quick recipe. This recipe makes use of eggs, basil leaves, zucchini and feta cheese. The delicious mini frittatas are perfect for a brunch.Read More
- 7-8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 green zucchini
- feta cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, sliced basil leaves and salt. Mix them well.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil and place zucchini slices in the muffin tray.
- Pour a ladleful of batter into the moulds and top it off with feta cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200' C and bake it for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Mini Frittatas are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.