Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 2
Mini Bakies serve as a perfect tea-time sanck and it aslo can be accompanied as a satisfying dessert after a full meal. This is, as it's name suggests, is easy to make required MINImum time and MINImum ingredients.♥️ It can be made even without milk during tough days of quarantine.Read More
- 1 cup : all purpose flour and powder sugar
- 1/2 a cup : coco powder/ chopped chocolate
- 1 spoon : baking powder and oil
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 spoon : Milk / lemon juice( if milk not available)
- Chocolate syrup to garnish
- Some water if required
- In a mixie jar, take all the above ingredients except the chocolate syrup.
- Blend it well to get proper consistency of the batter.
- Prepare the moulds by applying butter and some flour to it's inner surfacMoulds can be made out of aluminium foil.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 210 degress celsius.
- Pour the batter into moulds and let them bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- You know it is ready once you try to pierce a stick and it comes out drYou also know it with the delicious smell.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the mini bakies and let them cooAfter that place them in serving plate and garish with chocolate syrup or your favourite topping.