Millet Pound Cake By Gautam Mehrishi
Millet Pound Cake
Enjoy a gluten free dessert made of millet, better known as bajra!Read More
- 250 gm tofu
- 5 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp almond powder
- 2 tbsp almond paste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup refined flour
- 3 5 tbsp lukewarm milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- icing sugar
- Dice the tofu and add the pieces to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar almond powder and almond paste, mix well, add baking powder to the contents and mix again.
- Add refined flour and lukewarm milk and mix well to form a thick paste like batter.
- Add coconut oil and mix to form a cut through batter.
- Grease a cake mould with oil and pour the batter.
- Rest it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Bake at 210'C for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the mould and sprinkle some icing sugar before serving.
Explore our Popular Stories.