Milk Cake By Ranveer Brar
Are you fed up of making gulab jamun and rabri for dessert at home? Now learn to make the creamy and rich Kalakand or milk cake! Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe. Sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 1 litre full fat milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 200 gm sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- silver warq
- Reduced full fat milk to semi solid particals.
- When the grains in the reduced milk is formed, add lemon juice to curdle the milk.
- Don't stir the milk constantly but avoid it stiching in the pan.
- Add sugar and keep stiring the milk.
- Cook till the water has evaported and sugar is cooked.
- Add ghee and cook mixture till the milk mix leave sides of the pan.
- Grease a box with ghee and pour the mixture in the box.
- Cool the mixture at room temptrature for an hour and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut teh milk cake into pieces and garnish with silver warq and pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.