Microwave Eggs with Cheese and Spinach By Ranveer Brar
Microwave Eggs with Cheese and Spinach
A super quick and filling breakfast of eggs and spinach.Read More
- 10 to 15 spinach leaves
- 1 cup pasta boiled
- 1 cup mushroom
- 4 to 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp processed cheese
- 1 tsp spring onion
- black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Chop spinach and boiled pasta. Transfer them into a bowl. Add chopped mushrooms chopped tomatoes, processed cheese, chopped spring onions, salt and pepper powder. Toss them well.
- Transfer them into a baking bowl and place spinach leaves over it.
- Crack the egg and place it over the mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Microwave the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped cherry tomatoes and chopped spring onions.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.