Microwave Brownie By Ranveer Brar
For those sudden chocolate cravings, these delicious brownies can satiate the taste buds in no time. This no-fuss brownie recipe is a perfect dessert to take care of your sweet tooth post-dinner.Read More
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup refined flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla pod extract
- 1 cup melted butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp pistachio
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds
- ½ egg yolk
- whipped cream
- coconut flakes
- Procedure to make Microwave Brownie: In a bowl add cocoa powder, refined flour and mix it well, add sugar and mix it well.
- In another bowl add egg yolk, add baking powder in dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla extract, melted butter in wet ingredients and mix it well.
- Add milk and mix it well, add the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients and make a thick batter of it.
- Add pistachios in the batter.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, cardamom seeds, egg yolk and mix it well.
- Add cream cheese in an empty mould.
- Layer it with brownie mix.
- Add cream cheese in a jar, brownie mix and again layer it with cream cheese.
- Bake it in the microwave oven on medium power for 7 minutes.
- Once baked take it out from the oven.
- To garnish add whipped cream, coconut flakes, crushed pistachio and delicious Microwave Brownie is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.