Mexican Rice By Gautam Mehrishi
A simple, fresh and delicious Mexican Rice recipe, with chilli for that extra dash of flavour.Read More
- 3 to 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 to 3 cups soaked brown rice
- 1½ tbsp dry mango powder
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup boiled corn
- 5 to 6 tsp chilli paste
- ½ cup boiled green peas
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 to 3 lettuce leaves
- ½ sliced tomato
- 2 to 3 tsp chilli paste
- Cook the soaked rice with olive oil dry mango powder, salt, sliced tomato, boiled corn, boiled green peas, chilli paste and vegetable stock.
- Heat oil in a pan and add boiled corn, boiled green peas, chopped lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and chilli paste.
- Mix well and toss the vegetables.
- Place the rice with the vegetable mixture poured around it, to form a circle and garnish with chopped lettuce leaves, chopped coriander and olive oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.