Mexican Mango Mousse
Welcome summer with this heavenly delicious mango dessert. It is a tasty and a sweet way to end your meals.Read More
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 cup mango pulp
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp melted gelatine
- ½ cup avocado pulp
- icing sugar
- Chocolate pieces crumbled
- Crumble the butter paper open it and spread melted chocolate on it.
- In a bowl, whisk egg white and add a pinch of salt and whisk again.
- Add mango pulp, cream, honey, and melted gelatine and mix continuously.
- Mango mousse is ready.
- In shot glasses, add avocado pulp to the bottom and pour mango mousse.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Garnish with icing sugar and crumbled chocolate pieces.
Explore our Popular Stories.