Mexican Ensalada de Elote By Ripu Daman Handa
Mexican Ensalada de Elote
A great Mexican dish to make a summer day cool and delicious.Read More
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped red yellow and green bell pepper
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 cup sweet corns
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 - 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- crushed black pepper powder
- few coriander leaves
- Finely slice the tomato. Chop the onion, bell peppers and green chillies into small pieces. Place these in a bowl.
- Add the sweet corn. Pour the red wine vinegar and the olive oil into the bowl. Mix in the oregano, black pepper powder and salt.
- Add the coriander leaves mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving dish.
- Pour a little olive oil on the top and garnish with the coriander leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.