Mexican Chili Jam
Chef Pankaj Bhadoria presents a sweet and yummy jam with a kick of spice. This jam is a delicious accompaniment for your breads or rice preparation. Do try this easy - peasy at homeRead More
- 1 cup red, green and yellow capsicums juliennes
- ½ cup Vinegar
- 2 finely chopped red chillies
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- In a sauce pan add the julienned capsicums and vinegar.
- Cook till tender.
- Add chopped red chillies and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and cook on a low flame till sugar is caramelised.
- Put off the flame and add honey to the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Store the chilli jam in a glass bottle.
- Use as required.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.