Methi Thepla By Priyanka Jadhav Dalvi
Easy to Make...Healthy food for breakfast,lunch or dinner.Read More
- 1 cup Methi Leaves
- 2 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp besan (or rice flour)
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp corriander powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt as per taste
- 1 cup milk or water (for kneading the dough)
- Ghee ( for theplas)
- With the help of mortal or mixer, mix garlic,chilli powder,turmeric powder, into a paste, this helps in enhancing the taste and more flavor to theplas.
- In a bowl, take wheat flour and besan (or rice flouadd finely chopped methi leaves,the above paste, salt, curd, sesame seeds,ajwain,1tbsp oil.
- Mix together till everything is well combined.
- Knead the dough soft by adding milk or water like we knead for rot(P.Milk helps to enhance taste n theplas can be eaten for 2 to 3 days).
- Add 1 tbsp oil on the dough knead again and keep aside the dough, rest it for 15 mins.
- Place a pan on stove, medium heat.
- Make small peda size balls and roll round and place in a pan cook on both sides and add ghee.
- Serve with Curd or Chutney.