Methi or fenugreek leaves are rich in nutrition. Buttermilk is a good source of vitamins and minerals which aid in digestion. Chef Shazia combines methi and buttermilk to make yummy theplas.Read More
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Besan (not very fine)
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Hing
- 1 cup Fenugreek Leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Curd
- Mix all the ingredients except butter milk and curd in a bowl.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Very slowly add buttermilk and knead to make a soft dough.
- Start making theplas.
- Dust and roll the balls to a 6-7 inch circle.
- Heat a tawa and place the Thepla, cook on both sides until done by brushing little ghee,.
- Serve hot with curd.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.