Methi Papad Curry
Here is a signature recipe for you from Chef Gautam Mehrishi ! Presenting another healthy and delicious way to have papad. This curry is best enjoyed with roti aor naan. Do try it at homeRead More
- 1 cup fenugreek seeds soaked
- 1½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- 2 to 3 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 2 to 3 papad roasted
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- lukewarm water
- papad roasted
- mint leaves
- Soak fenugreek seeds in hot water for 30 minutes and add a little salt.
- Also add chopped coriander and mix them well.
- In a bowl, take some red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sugar and asafoetida.
- Mix them with a little lukewarm water.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Add the masala mix into this and stir well.
- Add the soaked fenugreek seeds into the masala and mix gently.
- Add a little more lukewarm water if required.
- Also add a little lime juice.
- Meanwhile, roast a few papads.
- Crush the roasted papads and mix them with the masala.
- Soak the papads in the gravy for some time until they become soft.
- Transfer this to a serving dish.
- Before serving, garnish it with crushed roasted papad, mint leaves and parsley.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.