The light and crisp Methi Pakoda can brighten any tea table.Read More
- 2 to 3 cups fenugreek leaves
- oil for frying
- 6 tbsp pearl millet flour
- tsp sugar
- ½ tsp soda
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- gram flour
- 2 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- 2 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- Take the pearl millet flour in a bowl.
- Add water and make a thin batter.
- Add salt, sugar, soda and asafoetida.
- Mix well with the batter.
- Take some gram flour in a plate.
- Add crushed coriander seeds crushed black pepper and carom seeds.
- Mix and keep it dry.
- Make small bunches of the fenugreek leaves and coat them with the wet batter.
- Coat again with the dry batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry in batches.
- Serve hot with tea.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.