Methi Malai Paneer
Methi Malai Paneer is a famous North Indian dish that is common in restaurants, parties and get-togethers. It is a mild creamy curry made with onion, tomatoes & Indian spices which has a rich taste due to Fenugreek leaves. It is a very tasty, aromatic yet easy to make recipe. So, let’s try.Read More
- 2 chopped onions
- 8-10 garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 ½ tablespoon salt.
- 1 Spoon jeera(Cumin seed)
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ spoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon jeera(cumin) powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 200 gm paneer
- 1 bowl fenugreek leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 spoon fresh cream
- 2 chopped tomato
- Paste of 10-12 cashew nuts
- Take fenugreek leaves wash and dry.
- Separate leaves from the stems.
- Set it aside.
- Heat a spoon of oil in a pan.
- Add fengreek leaves and fry it for a minute and set it aside.
- Now in the same pan, add two spoon oil and put bay leaf, ginger, garlic and Onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomoto in it and put half spoon salt and saute until onions are light brown in color.
- Once done, put all fried item in mixy jar and make a paste.
- Now again heat two spoon of oil in a pan, then put cumin seed.
- Once roasted, put the griended masala in pan.
- With low flame, mix the masala properly.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and corriender powder and mix it until oil separates the masala.
- Now add cashew paste and mixed it properly for 2-3 minutes and add 1 spoon salt.
- Add fried fenugreek leaves to it and mixed it for a minute.
- Now add the fresh cream and mixed it properly.
- Add garam masala and mix it properly.
- Now add half glass water or milk and mix it ans boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut paneer lengthwise or diagonally.
- Add paneer pieces to the boiling gravy.
- Mix in gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings and take it off the flame.
- Now our paneer methi masala is ready to eat.