Methi Ke Parathe
Fenugreek leaves are known for its health benefits, but children often avoid eating them. Here's a breakfast recipe that combines Fenugreek leaves into your meal in the yummiest way.Read More
- ½ bunch fresh fenugreek leaves
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ inch ginger grated
- wheat flour
- ½ tsp ghee
- Take wheat flour in a bowl.
- Finely chop the fenugreek leaves and mix the chopped leaves with the flour.
- Add salt, ajwain, ghee, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and grated ginger.
- Mix well by pouring water. Mix it and forms a dough.
- Cut the dough into equal parts and make small balls.
- Dust the workstation with some dry flour.
- Flatten the dough ball using a rolling pin.
- Heat the pan and place the paratha on the hot pan.
- Sprinkle a little ghee on the sides of the paratha.
- Methi Ke Parathe are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.