Methi Ke Ladoo
Methi Ke Ladoo is a healthy snack option. It's offered to pregnant women due to its high nutritional content. It also provides warmth to the body and is a winter delicacy.Read More
- 250 ml milk
- 50 gm fenugreek seeds
- 300 gm jaggery
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 100 edible gum
- 250 gm wheat flour
- 1 tsp dry ginger
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 5 green cardamom
- 5 black pappers
- In a deep pan boil milk, make fine powder of sundried fenugreek seed with a pinch of salt.
- Mix hot milk in fenugreek powder and let fenugreek soak milk.
- Add jaggery in water to make syrup.
- Add fennel seeds and cook till syrup is thick.
- Heat ghee and pop edible gum.
- Make powder of poped edible gum.
- Add ghee in the pan and roast wheat flour till golden brown.
- Add crushed edilbe gum in wheat flour and mix.
- Add soaked fenugreek in the flour and keep stirring.
- Add pinch of salt and jaggery syrup to the flour and keep stirring the mix.
- Cool down the mix and add dry ginger, cinnamon, green cardamom, Black pappers and mix well.
- Make small laddoo of the mix. Garnish with almonds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.