Methi Bajra Poori By LF Team
Methi Bajra Poori
Methi Bajra Poori is a fried but healthy breakfast dish that everyone will savour. It is made using the healthy Bajra (Millet) flour, and methi (fenugreek) leaves. This delicious deep-fried golden-brown puffed bread is a winner all the way.Read More
- 1 cup millet flour
- 4 tsp wheat flour
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup potatoes
- 3 tsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup water
- In a mixing bowl, add millet flour, wheat flour, fenugreek leaves, asafoetida, red chilli powder, salt, mashed potatoes, yogurt, cumin seeds and water.
- Mix well until it forms a dough.
- Apply oil on your both your palms and flatten the dough with your hands, Give it a shape of a disc.
- Deep fry until they turn golden brown.
- Your Methi Bajra Poori are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.