Meethi Sev By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares his childhood memory where he had meethi sev at Dusshera fair in Lucknow. He shares the recipe for this sev basket. Easy to make , this dish will surely make you drool.Read More
- 250 gm gram flour
- salt and water
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 ltr oil
- grated jaggery
- To make sweet sev, make a dough by kneading gram flour, salt, and ghee in a bowl.
- Transfer the dough to a sev mould and drop the sev into hot oil.
- Using a spoon mould the sev into the shape of a basket and fry till crisp.
- Transfer the sev basket to a plate and top it with grated jaggery, Kalakand, Bundi, Rabri and Pomegranate seeds.
- Meethi Sev is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.