Chef Ranveer Brar shares his childhood memory where he had meethi sev at Dusshera fair in Lucknow. He shares the recipe for this sev basket. Easy to make , this dish will surely make you drool.Read More
- 250 gm gram flour
- salt and water
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 ltr oil
- grated jaggery
- To make sweet sev, make a dough by kneading gram flour, salt, and ghee in a bowl.
- Transfer the dough to a sev mould and drop the sev into hot oil.
- Using a spoon mould the sev into the shape of a basket and fry till crisp.
- Transfer the sev basket to a plate and top it with grated jaggery, Kalakand, Bundi, Rabri and Pomegranate seeds.
- Meethi Sev is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.