Meethi Besan ki Sevaiyan By Ajay Chopra
Meethi Besan ki Sevaiyan
Meethi Besan Ki Sevaiyan are commonly made in Punjabi Khatri weddings. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe and some interesting wedding rituals and food preparations related to the Khatri community. So sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup jaggery
- 2 cups gram flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- oil for frying
- silver Vark for garnish
- In a heated pan add ghee and add jaggery.
- Stir the mixture till the jaggery melts.
- In a bowl add gram flour, warm oil, and prepare a soft dough.
- Grease the chakli maker with ghee and add the dough to it and make sevaiyan.
- Deep fry the sevaiyan until it turns crispy and golden brown.
- In a bowl add the Sevaiyan, jaggery syrup and mix it well.
- Garnish it with silver vark and Meethi Besan ki Sevaiyan is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.