Desserts made using rice are popular in Punjab, and Meethe Chawal is one of them. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for this classic delicacy which is a blend of aromas and flavours.Read More
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp saffron water
- In a pan heat water and add cinnamon sticks, ghee, rice.
- Remove the water from the rice when its 90% done and put it back in the pan.
- In another pan make sugar syrup and add saffron wate and mix.
- Add sugar syrup in the rice.
- Cover pan and let it cook.
- Add ghee and mix.
- Pour the sugar syrup and crushed almonds, pistachios on rice and seve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.