Meetha paan Gulkand cake By Neha NK
Meetha paan Gulkand cake
Its a saying in india love grows when you share a meetha paan with your beloved and as the time has changed so is the way of serving the paan too.. Enjoy this beautiful meetha paan cake at home with your beloved and let the love actually blossom in true styleRead More
- All purpose flour /maida - 1&/2 cup
- Baking powder -1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
- Sugar powdered -1/2cup
- Beetal leaves - 4-5 pieces
- Milk - 1 cup
- Oil - 1/3 cup
- Gulkand -1tbsp
- Almond finely chopped -1 tbsp
- Tutti futti -2 tbsp
- Cherry -4-5 piece
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a big mixing bowl put maida, baking powder, baking soda, fennel seeds, sugar powder all the dry ingredients and give a magic mix.
- In a mixer jar, tear the betel leaves and churn it with little milk to make a puree out of it.
- Now take this puree in a big mixing bowl and add oil, curd, Gulkand and tutti futti and mix well.
- Now mix the dry ingredients mix in to the wet ingredients bowl and give a magic mix .
- Now grease a baking round dish with oil and dust it with the flour.
- Now add half the batter and sprinkle the tutti futti and Gulkand.
- Again drop the remaining batter and spread it out.
- Now sprinkle the chopped almond and tutti futti, cherry and Gulkand.
- Bake at 180°c for 35-40 min.
- Take it out and do the toothpick test.
- Let it rest for 15 min.... Slice and enjoy!!!! .