Its a sweet snack made of red flakes/poha.Read More
- 2tbsp ghee
- 500gms red flakes
- 300 gms jaggery
- 2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger powder
- 25gms cashew
- 100 gms chana dal
- 25gms groundnuts
- 25gms sesame seeds.
- 3-4 pods cardamon
- In a pan ,add jaggery and water and heat.
- Once jaggery starts melting, add dry ginger powder and crushed cardamon. Turn off the flame.
- In another pan , heat ghee.
- Fry cashew and keep aside.
- Next fry groundnuts and keep aside.
- Fry chana daal and keep aside.
- Add red flakes on same pan.
- Once flakes started become crispy, add sesame seeds in it .
- Heat for few minutes.
- Add the melted jaggery mixture on it.
- Mix well. Finally add cashews,groundnuts,chana daal into it.
- Mix all together. Its ready to serve. It can be stored in air tight container also for few days.