Meetha Kaddu By Ajay Chopra
Learn how to make this glazed Himachali sweet made of pumpkin, almonds, cashew and fennel seeds. While serving it, garnish it with grated coconut.Read More
- For meeta kaddu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 water
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp almonds
- Make one string syrup of sugar and cup water.
- Peel and deseed yellow pumpkin, cut 1 cm thick pumpkin using flower shape cutter.
- In ghee add fennel seeds and let it crackle and then add sliced pumpkin and saute.
- Add raisins, Cashew nuts and almonds.
- Fry till golden brown in colour, Pour sugar syrup on pumpkin and cook till its done.
- Garnish meetha kaddu with desiccated coconut.
Explore our Popular Stories.