Meetha Jardaa Pulao By Gaurav verma
Meetha Jardaa Pulao
It's a Muslim Dessert which is prepared normally on the occasion of EID-UL-FITR (Meethi eid) with senvaiyya kheer & namkeen pulaoRead More
- 1 Small bowl soaked pulao rice
- 1 bowl sugar
- Chopped dry fruits (almonds, cashews, pistachios, raisins)
- 2 Big spoons grated dry coconut
- 4 cardamom powder
- 2 Big spoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon orange food color
- 1.5 litres water
- In a deep utensil/haandi, pour water & color. Put it on gas.
- In a heated water, add soaked rice.
- Cook till it becomes soft atleast for 30min.
- Sieve it gently n drain all the remaining water from boiled rice.
- Take a utensil again heat up with ghee.
- Now, add cardamom and boiled rice in it followed with the sugar.
- Mix it well, cook for 10 min.
- Now add all the chopped dry fruits.
- Cook till all the water evaporates & it becomes lil shinny.
- Ready to serve.