Meetha By Ranveer Brar
A platter is full of flavours. This is a perfect treat for sweet lovers. Chef Ranveer Brar brings Meetha this sweet dish will melt in your mouth. Try this recipe in your home.Read More
- 1 cup gram flour
- sugar syrup
- 3 tbsp khoya
- coconut powder
- Make batter of gram flour and water and rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the batter into slotted spoon hold it above the pan.
- Batter will form boondi in oil, cook till light golden.
- Make sugar syrup, add boondi and soak for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Make dough of khoya and all purpose flour and make small bolls.
- Deep fry till brpwn and transfer into sugar syrup.
- Soak for few minutes.
- Sprinkle coconut shavings on a plate, spoon rabdi, place boondi and gulab jamun.
- Garnish with raisins, coconut powder, ceshownuts, silver warq and rose petals.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.